Exchange 5.5 Problem with Alternate Recipients

  • From: "Susan Tackett" <susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:02:47 -0400

Hello all,

I setup a generic EMAIL account for drawings to be EMAILed to my company. This account needs to be accessed by 7 people. I was trying to setup the account (e.g., clientxx)in Exchange 5.5 so that each of the 7 prople were setup as Alternate Recipients and setup an additional mailbox in the inbox of each of these 7 recipients so they can view the client information when they open their Outlook. However, Exchange 5.5 will only allow me to set it up for a single person.

Is it possibe to setup the way I am trying to?

If not, what would be the best way to achieve 7 people accessing one mailbox?

Thank you for your help-

Take care-

Susan