Event Sinks to search Body

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:00:25 -0800

I am not a program and know about 10 commands for scripting.

I have a client that would like to check incoming messages and redirect.

I have a sample script from Siegfried Weber that some one was kind enough to
send to me a few months ago and have some questions.

There is one event script he has to search the subject and take action. I
need to look at the body.

Can I just change all references of subject to body, such as strSubject
becomes strBody and CATCH_SUBJECT becomes CATCH_BODY, or is there more to it
than that? This is in a vb script.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You