RE: Event Sinks to search Body

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:25:38 -0800

Thanks for looking into this Al. I did not realize there would be a
performance issue. I will have to review all the information and discuss
with the client, and possibility come up with another solution. There is no
AV on the server, as all incoming goes through a S&F server (mine) and at
that point is scanned for SPAM and Virus before going into the client
network. However, I may be able to scan the body on my server, add a header
line for it, and set up some kind of rule on Exchange based on the header
line.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You