RE: E2003. mail now not sending at all

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 00:01:06 -0700

Well, for one you have some MAJOR DNS issues that need to be addressed and
resolved. DNS has everything to do with e-mail delivery and receiving.
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=healthcarechaplaincy.org

If message tracker is showing the messages being delivered to remote SMTP
servers (What SMTP servers, the recipients domain?) then how can that be
your problem?

What are examples that you have that you can not send anywhere?

Are you sending direct to the recipient domains, or are you using a gateway
or smart host?

Is there a PIX in the loop with the SMTP Fixup Protocol enabled?

Have you tried telenetting into a recipient server from the LAN? From the
DMZ? From the Exchange server in the DMZ?

John T
eServices For You