RE: Can't Install System Manager on Exchange 2003

  • From: mino.faggiano@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:18:06 -0700

OK. I sorted it out. In this case, I went through all the motions and
still no ESM. I then read an article stating that on occasion following a
re-install in DR mode that some dll's do not register. Guess what, I
checked out exadmin.dll and it wasn't registered. I registered it and
budabing - there she was. I had system management tools. I could then also
see the information store in Backup Exec.

I am glad to say that all is well. Thanks to all those who tried to assist
with this.

Regards,
Mino.