RE: Calenar Move

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:16:20 -0400

If you want to reset your calendar completely and start with a blank
calendar, open the mailbox with Exchange Client (Not Outlook, use the
traditional Inbox client). Then, delete the calendar folder. After that
open the Outlook again with "outlook /resetfolders" option from the Run
prompt. This will create the fresh calendar folder for you.

Regards,

Raj