RE: Calenar Move

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:14:31 +0530

Hi,

Do u mean importing the PST to the mailbox? If yes, then I have.

I have tried it other way as well.

I have exported the calendar from PST to a TAB DILIMITED file and IMPORT
this file to the calendar to Mailbox. It works, but, creates duplicates and
the information is not set correct.

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>