RE: Backup Exchange 2000

  • From: "Rosser, Richard (Exchange)" <richard.rosser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:43:16 -0400

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Spradling [mailto:JACK@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 9:39 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Backup Exchange 2000

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

You can not backup "Mailboxes" with NT backup, you can however back up
Exchange database (PRI/PUB EDB's) from another system. All you need to
do is install Exchange Admin on the backup server. This allows the
backup server to see the extended attributes of the exchange server.

        -j
Jack Spradling
Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods
Austin, TX