RE: Backup Exchange 2000

  • From: "Ian Roberts" <Ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:46:51 +0100

Many thanks for all your replies to my question. Been having
A look on the Veritas website. Do you need to purchase the
Exchange agent or will BackupExec do the job on it's own.
I assume there would be extra functionality from the agent
But is it necessary. Also if you are running advanced server
Do you need the advanced server version of BackupExec or is
That also just for extra features ?????