Re: Automatically Accept Meeting Requests for all users - Global Setting?

  • From: Katie Milazo <kmilazo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:28:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jose,

I'm sure we did talk with them through our TAM but
maybe didn't get hooked up with the right people. We
also talked to Sumatra.

I recently heard though that the cisco migration
didn't go to well and many users had to manually enter
data.  Could be just a rumor.  We are using one of the
Trainers that helped Cisco for our user Calendaring
training.

Hey, I know a friend of mine that did some Exchange
work there at Probusiness about 2 1/2 years ago..I'm
also from Pleasanton. Small world huh.

-Katie

--- "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

=== message truncated ===