RE: Automatically Accept Meeting Requests for all users - Global Setting?

  • From: Katie Milazo <kmilazo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:42:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello Javier,

Thanks for your post back.

Have you ran into any gotchas when you move resource
mailboxes between servers or have found that you had
to increase Public Folder replication time between
sites to avoid users not getting updated free/busy
information.

Any thing else that you can think of is great.

-Katie

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com