RE: Anti-Virus revisited

  • From: Byron Kendrick <bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:13:58 -0500

We are presently using Network Associates Netshield, Groupshield, and
Virusscan.  It looks like pretty much the same setup you are using.  What
version of Groupshield are you using?  I tried 4.5 but was not happy with
the results when it ate up everyone's attachments.  Is 5.0 Better.  I have
downloaded it but I have not installed it due to the possibility of changing
to Norton.

Byron Kendrick   bkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Austin College Information Technology
900N Grand Ave