Re: Access denied while moving mailboxes from 5.5 to 2003

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:00:02 -0800

Oh I see.. You have the ADC connector installed and your trying to do a move
mailbox. Is this occurring on every mailbox or just a few? Hmm, it's been close
to a year since I used the ADC for such a migration. Other then making sure
that you completed account synchronization, I am not sure what the problem may
be.

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL