Re: Access denied while moving mailboxes from 5.5 to 2003

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:04:02 -0800

Hmm.. Since you fail to list what tool you are using to migrate, I am going to
assume that your using Exmerge. If I am right, Trying logging on with the
Exchange 5.5 server service account. Make sure that account also has local
admin rights to the Exchange 2003 server.

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL