[etni] oral bagrut sans project Re: etni Digest V3 #97

  • From: Batya <shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 00:18:39 -0700 (PDT)

Due to limited hours (the required by NBA) and rampant absenteeism, my 12th
graders (3point students) didn't complete their projects during the lessons
allocated.  So far only one has handed one in, and I showed the others the
rubrics for the oral interview.  I made it clear that if they didn't give me
the projects in time to grade before the bagrut and time to give their oral
presentation, they would lose 60% of the oral mark.  Generally they understand
if shown official papers in black and white.

Just checking, am I correct in this?

Batya

 http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/

http://me-ander.blogspot.com/