[etni] Re: [FWD: Re: Oral Bagrut - an interesting experience]

  • From: Bari Nirenberg <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:18:39 +0200

> Right - but as you said - SOME kids didn't follow instructions... many of
> them probably did, and the ones who didn't I trust , that fact was reflected
> in their grade!

Yes, of course it was (much to my chagrin -- I've had students running
after me all week claiming that I was very unfair in my grading).
However, "anonymous" mentioned only three projects out of I don't know
how many.  If the projects weren't done in groups, that's only three
students out of a class.  Maybe their teacher KNEW that they cheated
and gave them a zero.  There would be no way for the oral examiner to
know this.  I certainly won't be informing the testers at our school
that my kids didn't follow instructions and handed in lousy projects.

Bari