[etni] korczak quote of the week

  • From: "avi tsur" <tsuravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:42:46 +0000

This is a reminder that our very exciting Hishtalmut will be held on
DECEMBER 23 in Tel Aviv. Details will be on ETNI next week. Believe me, you
don't want to miss this session, a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet,
speak and learn from one of the ex-orphans, a graduate of the orphanage
(Shlomo Nadel).

Take care,  Marsha and Avi

In Kajtus the Magician, an adventure story that he dedicated to restless
boys who find it difficult to improve themselves. "Life is like a strange
dream," Korczak informed them. "But for those who have strong wills and a
desire to serve others, the dream can be beautiful - even if the way to the
goal is winding, and one`s thoughts confused."
Kajtus the Magician