[etni] Re: etni Digest V5 #11

  • From: sima murinson <smurinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 07:01:14 -0800 (PST)

    I don't think the oral exam is useless. In fact, it is useful not only to
students, whose diligence in preparing for the oral exam is generously rewarded
, but also to us - teachers wearing the 'testing cap' for a couple of hours. It
is a good chance to look in the mirror and to become aware of a couple of
things that would go unnoticed otherwise.
      I agree, however, that students sometimes get a raw deal when they are
tested by a highly demanding teacher, whereas their schoolmates get their
hundreds easily. We should just keep that in mind.                    Good luck
on Tuesdy, Sima.

Be a PS3 game guru.