[etni] What should we do next?

  • From: Nina Golomb <golomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 00:54:19 +0200

Once again I would like to express my outrage at Judy's response.  She didn't
answer a single question satisfactorily.  In fact, she tried to sweep all the
problem under the carpet in the hope that everything would just "go away".  I
have had a number of letters sent to me personally and I have a few ideas of my
own as to how to continue.
In the meantime, I am drafting a letter to Ronit Tirosh expressing complete
dissatisfaction with the situation.
I am open to ideas and suggestions.  Come on, all of you out there who added
their names to the letter!  Give me some suggestions and ideas.
If you want the situation to remain as it is,  remain silent.  Apathy and
inaction will not bring about changes.  Our integrity is being threatened and
our professional status is being undermined by not allowing us to be partners
in the decision-making that affects us and our futures.  The ones making the
decisions are not the ones who face the students on a daily basis and have to
account to them!
I have always been willing to fight for what I believe in, but I cannot fight
this battle on my own!
Nina