[etni] Using an English phone book

  • From: בר נדר <barneder@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 00:48:18 +0100

I want to share this idea with you all.
I had a guest staying with me who arrived from NYC.  He brought me a gift.
Just what I needed (like a hole in the head!!).. an English telephone book
(A.B..C..D...etc)  You know the kind that allows you to enter all your
important phones numbers.  Being in Israel for soooo long, I only use a Hebrew
directory.
Lightening struck one fine day and I decided to convert the phone book into an
ETNI directory.  Whenever someone posts a site that is worth looking into, or
when I find a valuable site while surfing the net I copy the "address" into the
book.  Let me give you an example:
Under the letter "H", I inscribed "Holocaust" and the various sites that were
recommended by other English teachers here in Israel, and the sites I used in
order to prepare a lesson.
Enjoy
Ann Bar-Neder
barneder@xxxxxxxxxx