[etni] books

  • From: "Haber Barry" <barryhaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:07:44 +0000

rephrase that question: "What should we do when the pupils can't afford the
books and don't bring them in for the first few months?" Teachers will have
to do a lot of preparation before the class and write everything out on the
chalkboard before the pupils arrive. Very sad but it might be the case, but
things are improving we are told. keep smiling

>From: Yisrael &Batya Medad <ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To:
ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >CC: yba
<publisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Subject: [etni] essay contest >Date: Mon, 09
Aug 2004 19:25:05 +0200 >>**** ETNI on the web http://www.etni.org.il
http://www.etni.org   **** >>The solution to two problems many of us face
teaching English. >>    1. What to do with the kids the first few lessons
when not all >       students have their books >    2. How to
"encourage/bribe" the kids to write compositions >>There's an essay contest
for Israeli youth: "Growing Up in Israel" >>/*A Story You Would Want To Tell
Your Own Children One Day */ >>www.GrowingUpInIsrael.org
<http://www.GrowingUpInIsrael.org> >Check the site for more information.
It's suitable for all levels of >students.  I'm even going to have my super
weak 12th graders write >something! >>Batya >#####  To send a message to the
ETNI list email: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   ##### >#####  Send queries and
questions to: ask@xxxxxxxx    #####

Help STOP spam with the new MSN 8 [1]and get 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2731??PS=47575