[etni] Re: New Bagrut - Modules F and G

  • From: "bonnie" <bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rlewen@xxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:29:34 +0200

Rivka,

While I agree that it would been better to have received the practice books
earlier, I don't feel it's a reason to panic.  Jargon aside, these modules
ask students to read and write efficiently and thoughtfully. Those who have
worked throughout their years of English studies should be able to deal with
the exams in whatever form. I feel we can trust them and  should encourage
them to trust their own abilities.

Happy Purim
Bonnie