[etni] NS-NNS

  • From: "Esther Lucas" <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:54:04 +0200

Re NS and NNS
Sorry if I sounded "arrogant" to Adi. Perhaps "accept" is better that "put up
with". I used the latter with reference to things in general. I agree, if
transferred to teachers, it may sound arrogant. I've never been accused of this
before, but there is a first time for everything. I suggested to my kids not to
grumble and not to criticise, but to accept their teachers in any subject. The
teachers  were my colleagues. We all had to put up with each other.