[etni] Re: Meitzav

  • From: Renee Binyamini <r_binyamini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:31:57 +0300

I also thought the tests were fair. The fifth grade Meitzav was a lot of fun.
The kids came out with a good feeling. The eight grade test was also very fair.
(I teach fifth AND eighth grade in the same school and had the "pleasure" of
having both tests at the same time!)

I would also like to raise a technical issue - we had a problem with the number
of proctors. According to the instructions, the LD kids that are read to may
sit with one reader per 5 pupils. We had 3-4 groups of kids being read to
(we're a BIG school!) But Manpower (the company who hired the proctors)  only
sent one extra proctor for all the LD kids!

Renee Binyamini

Shaked - Sde Eliyahu