[etni] Meitzav

  • From: "R. Borenstein" <rachcb1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:35:13 +0300

I'd like to say thank you to those who wrote this year's Meitzav (external)
- it was fair, with a variety of topics and most students came out happy
(aside from the weakest students who came out exhausted from the effort).
Two requests to anyone out there:
1. Now that the bagrut is on CD, can the Meitzav listening go on CD, too?
2. Unlike the bagrut where the remaining  papers and CDs remain in the
school, the spare Meitzav papers are whisked away and counted, as well as
the tapes. The supervisors in my school were adamant that they had to count
and take everything. If not on the test day, can Ramah/someone send the
tapes to the schools when all schools have completed the tests so we can use
them for future practice? The online tests from previous years do not
provide the recordings, if I remember correctly.
Rachelle

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
Much more than just a journal