[etni] Help needed with 10th grade OMETZ class

  • From: "sarag" <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:00:28 +0200

This is really a plea for help. One of the classes we are looking for a teacher for is a 10th grade OMETZ class. They are going to take module A this May. The teacher who taught them fell ill and can not continue with them.

Is there anyone out there (maybe someone on "shabaton") who could help us with this class? They really need someone with experience to continue the hard work that has been done with them for the last year and a half.

   Thank you in advance -
                sara g

sara g in israel
             sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx