[etni] Fwd: re: update from REED regarding literature program

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:15:36 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: עליזה לבנון <levad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: update from REED regarding literature program

Dear Anonymous

As a teacher and a coordinator who experienced the positive attitude of the
counselors and their help I want to back up every word that Adele said.
Coming from me though it sounds more encouraging. Believe me you have
nothing to worry about, neither about  the counselors nor about  the
inspectors and I was visited by both. They were all extremely helpful. Let
me add that the new lit program is just wonderful and I have been teaching
it for two years so I know.

ATB and Shana Tova

Aliza Levanon Jerusalem