[etni] Fwd: re: update from REED regarding literature program

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:14:16 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: francine widerker <widerker@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: update from REED regarding literature program

 I would like to take the opportunity here to thank my counselor.
Tracy Piada visited my school last year.  She sat with me well beyond
the "allotted" hour and helped me go through my unit planners in the
most positive and confidence building manner possible.  As a direct
result of my extremely positive meeeting with my counselor, I drove
her crazy via e-mail all summer.  As I built my units I sent them off
to her and always received honest, objective, thought provoking
positive comments and suggestions.  It is a new program and I have
endless questions. In all honesty,  I could do it without her.  But
more importantly, I could not do it well without her.
To all those coordinators who are working extremely hard and probably
earning a pittance for their efforts I would like to say thank you.

Francine