[etni] Fwd: book sale this Tuesday morning

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 07:28:25 +0300

Subject: book sale this Tuesday morning
From: Israel Cohen <cohen.izzy@xxxxxxxxx>

The Henry Koor Judaica Library is having a used book sale this Tuesday
morning 27 May from 9:30 - 12:30 in the foyer outside the library. We're
located in the New Synagogue, 7 Macdonald St., Netanya.
Most sale books are English, a few are in Hebrew, German or French.
Subjects include novels, literature, Judaica, history, and more. Prices are
quite reasonable.

For more info, reply to my email or call the library during morning hours,
tel 09-8840458.
All the best,
Tsipi
** ETNI Blog and Poll