[etni] Re: Fwd: Ministry changes

  • From: carmen lewitus <carsabale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni.list@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 21:39:37 +0300

Thanks Jane, I am with you all the way, what a mess up if the rumour of
changes are true.
There will be a bigger mess if there is no exam, as the students who are
doing the log are just proudly copying from each other and they  have
no qualms
about doing so.

They are also disappointed that after "all this work" they will not be
tested externally.  As the famous saying goes "bishvil ma asiti et kol ze?"

Thanks Barry, I had a good chuckle, at least there is some humour in this.

Carmen