[etni] Re: Fwd: Ministry changes

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni.list@xxxxxxxxx, Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:15:52 +0300

Dear Reply All,

I was excited to read the title of your last posting, 'Minstry Changes.'
For a moment there

I thought it meant that the Ministry Changes into something else, like a
cardboard box or

a slug, that can then be stepped on.

As for the winds of change blowing through the halls of the education
department like a

lot of Hots Air,  my suggestion is don't throw away your old copies of Gabby
and Debbie.

/  Barry Silverberg