[etni] Re: Fwd: Ministry changes

  • From: Mitzi Geffen <mitzi100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 16:18:53 +0300

Hi All,
Before everyone gets all hot ( no pun intended) and bothered about supposed
changes in the literature program that even the ministry hasn't decided on,
why don't we all relax with a cup of coffee and wait until official
decisions are actually announced. Everything written until now about
supposed changes that will happen are completely baseless and unauthorized!
Good luck to us all on Thursday,
Mitzi
Mitzi