[etni] Fwd: Fwd: thoughts

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 00:17:16 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [etni] Fwd: thoughts

Hi Leora,
I all for assisting teachers but you have some facts wrong:  1.An MA
is not required to be able to teach English and/or for the bagrut
(though that's not a bad idea...) 2.Ministry employees still have that
same assistance, or one can do it under the rules of "shabaton", also
one can ask for a scholarship from the irgun/histadrut, I for instance
got, I believe, 3000 nis which is not a lot, but it is some sort of
help. Finally, an MA in English at ay of the universities would be
about 20-25,000, not that that's nothing, but it is not 50,000.
Again, I think a full coverage of tuition should be a basic thing, but
then I was never asked...:)
Adi

Dr. Adi Orian, PhD.

** ETNI Blog and Poll