[etni] A book for a very weak 12th grade 3 point class

  • From: francine widerker <widerker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 18:59:16 +0300

I need help.  I will be teaching a very weak 12th grade 3 point class next
year.  They are almost all diagnosed as severely LD.  Any suggestions for a
book? I feel they need the anchoring of a textbook even though, to the best
of my knowledge, most of them barely read.
Thanks
Francine
Francine Widerker
Regional Literature Counselor
Regional Counselor for the hard of hearing
Ministry of Education
04-9972607
050-9972617
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he
hears a different drummer.
 .Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away
Henry David
Thoreau<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/henrydavid141463.html>

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/