[etni] Fw: teachers needed URGENTLY

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:37:48 +0200

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
====================================

----- Original Message ----- From: Veronica Foldes - verfol@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: teachers needed URGENTLY

Hello to all!

We are looking for two junior high teachers - one for 7th- 9th grades for native English speakers from now until the Pesach vacation. The classes are small and the children are lovely. (The teacher i has extended her maternity leave till then).

We also need a teacher for the regular 7th-9th grade classes from February 18th until the Pesach break to substitute for a teacher who must have an operation.

If you are interested in working with a warm, supportive staff and good classes, please call the Science and Technology Yeshiva six year School in Ra'anana at 09-771-2658 or call me at 050-798-3722.

Awaiting all those calls- Veronica

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm