[etni] Fw: change in magen grade

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:36:05 +0200

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
====================================

----- Original Message ----- From: משפחת ברקוביץ
To: ask@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 11:03 PM
Subject: change in magen grade

Hi,

I am sure that this was asked before, but can someone please take the time to answer me as it is very important to some of my students:

I have some students who got a low magen grade on module C. Now they will be taking D and my questions is as follows: Can I give a different-higher magen grade for the C module? Is there someone from the Ministry that I have to talk to?

Thanks for your quick reply,

Sonja

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm