[etni] Fw: re: Recording for Hakra'a entitled students

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:52:24 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "sharbel nagar" <sh_l_5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: Recording for Hakra'a entitled students

Hi Ruthi,

How about using an MP3?

Sharbel

Ruth wrote:
Ok so we all agree that we are being put upon regarding the tapes etc.
Today I went into both my 4 point Yudalef classes and explained that anyone who needs a tape done for the first test of the year (next Wednesday) will have to provide me with a blank tape by Thursday so I can prepare them. The students reacted as if I was asking for something unreasonable,and many of them had no clue what a Walkman is.
What are we going to actually DO about this apart from VENT on Etni?
I have 18 kids in my Yudalef who need Hakraat Sheelon, and I have not even counted how many in my Mabar Yud but my guess is most of them.
Anybody got a bright idea as to what we can actually DO?

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **