[etni] Fw: re: Recording for Hakra'a entitled students

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 06:57:16 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Ruthi - rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Recording for Hakra'a entitled students

I second Fruma's question.We are getting more and more kids with Hakraa and making the test tapes takes forever, that's assuming that the kids actually bother to bring one.How can we do something about this whole problem .It really is difficult/time consuming/annoying.
Ruth

Fruma wrote:
I'm turning to my collegues for help/ good ideas before test season rolls around. Before tests, 4 times a year, I record into an old cassette recorder 7 different tests ( 2-3 hakbatzot each of 7-8-9 grades). This takes me 20 minutes per test. Then I give the WONDERFUL av bayit the originals together with approx 50 blank cassettes from students and he makes the copies. On test day the students (hakra'a entitled) come with Walkmans which are getting harder and harder to find. This system is a PAIN!! I would really LOVE to learn to use the computer/ MP (?) / anything else. What do you recommend? What do you do? Thanks Fruma

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **