[etni] Fw: ETAI Spring Conference in Haifa on March 26th

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:59:42 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marna Snyder" <etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ETAI Spring Conference in Haifa on March 26th

Dear Colleagues,

The winter is now in full swing, with accompanying rain, cold and wind,
but we at ETAI are busy organizing our Spring Conference
in Haifa, to be held on Monday, March 26th, at Leo Baeck School.  The
price of admission for ETAI members will be only 25 NIS,
with non-members paying 50 NIS.

If you are interested in presenting, there is still time to submit your
speaker proposal form - THE DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 1st.
You may download the form from our website at:  _www.etni.org.il/etai/
_The one stipulation is that you need to be an ETAI member in order to
give a presentation.

We hope to provide a bus for all those in the northern area requiring
bus transportation to and from the conference.
If you are interested, you may sign up with me at the office.
The bus fare will cost 25 NIS, to be paid in advance.

If you  have any questions, you may call me at 02-500-1844.  The ETAI
office is open Sunday - Wednesday, from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Wishing you a happy and healthy winter,
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm