[etni] [FWD: Re: Day of for the oral Bagrut]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:06:50 -0700

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
====================================

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Day of for the oral Bagrut]
From: "Michele Ben" <mggben@xxxxxxxxx>

 I HATE the idea of free days before any test.  I think that it teaches the
kids that it's OK not to study on a regular basis and to cram at the last
minute. I think that all free days before bagruyot and matkonot should be
elimnated.  As to the matkonet for the oral exam - the kids should study until
12 and then do matkonot.  Or come at 11 and use the time from 8-11 for
matkonot.  If you do this two days in a row, you've covered the time without
cancelling an entire day of school.  On principle.  Michele

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm