[etni] [FWD: RE: moed bet 2006 answer key]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:05:37 -0700

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
====================================

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: moed bet 2006 answer key]
From: "Esther Revivo" <estherrv@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Go to these two sites.
They are  sites with old bagrut exams and answers.
It's always important after WE answer the exams by common sense that we
compare our answers with those of other teachers.Take care and good luck!
Esther Revivo

http://www.yedtichon.co.il/PS_Exams.asp?SubDesk=44

http://www.geva.co.il/geva/cat.asp?catid=425&parentid=423

Dorit wrote:
>  Shalom ETNIers,   We are looking for the answer keys for all of the
>modules - Moed Bet - summer 2006.   Could anybody please help us?   Please
>respond to: doritelv@xxxxxxxxxxx   Thank you all very much v'shabbat

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm