[espeak-gaeilge] Re: eSpeak and NVDA

  • From: RobbieS <robbiesin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: espeak-gaeilge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:32:20 +0100

Hi Ronan,

The eSpeak Data folder was where you said it would be; does it need
renaming?  if so, what should I rename it?

I went to the language list in NVDA, but there was no sign of Irish
(Gaelic).  Alphabetically, it went straight from Icelandic to italian, and
I checked the whole list twice.

It can't be too far away now?

Robbie