[ergo] follow-up

  • From: John Fallows <john.fallows@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ERGO Beta List <ergo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 05:55:01 -0700

Will keep developing the manual feature and work the bugs out, Jounni.

Your messages are coming through "garbled" for some reason.  Punctuation
marks are being replaced by strange characters.  I think you were saying
that the rx would not tune above 999,999 kHz, either for frequency entry or
readout.  Is that correct?  I must be misunderstanding, or getting confused
by the "garbles" in the message, because the NRD doesn't tune above 30,000
kHz, right?  So please describe again, and hopefully we can get it fixed.

By the way, your messages are the only submissions I am getting which are
"garbled" on the punctuation marks.
73 John