Re: inotify

  • From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2 <emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:07:00 +0200

If any distributions have not stabilized 3.6 at this point, they won't. It
has been abandoned by upstream. Stabilization of 3.8 might not be too far
off, so I'm not sure if fixes for 3.4 bugs should be a priority. Hard to
predict though. The new hard systemd dependencies are creating lots of
discussion.