Re: emelfm2-svn problems

  • From: Serge <omoikane@xxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:16:27 +0400

On Sun, 17 Nov 2013 22:20:08 +1100
<tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The 7za documentation is vague about creation of new archives. The
> pack command used to be of the form you've suggested, but was changed
> - and I don't recall exactly why so. Possibly duplication of items in
> the archive? Anyhow, it's back to that now. See what happens.

Working like a charm now, thanks.

> Added an explicit refresh request.

Doesn't work with small archives now. With big archives sometimes
works, sometimes empty list.

> The default contents of a context menu have minimal markup (just the
> red-color for the 'delete' label). What's the content of yours?

Ooops, this is just pure '&' in context menu entries. My mistake, sorry.

> Stylised "e2" or stylised "2e's" ?

e2

> Also add cut? Paste? ....
Good idea)

 Today i tried to build e2 with WITH_THUMBS 1.
There is a glitch with very long filenames in small dialog window -
http://youtu.be/D-JAOKBfuDk
Can you add an option to disable filenames in thumbs list?
Or/and to shrink them like "blabla...blabla.ext"
And, command "filelist.thumbs" doesn't work -
"Command 'filelist.thumbs' - No such file or directory"
Which command i need for button or context menu entry?

Have a nice day.

--
Claws Mail version 3.8.1
Linux debian 3.2.0-4-rt-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Debian 3.2.51-1 x86_64