Re: Tom's Icon Project

  • From: Reboant <reboant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:44:53 -0500

tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

We need to distibute 16x16 png icons too ?

Not unless you want to.The 24x24 icon was very blurry after gtk crunched it down to 16x16.Thought it would instead be best to make one at that res.

On a related matter, on my system, horizontal lines at odd-numbered pixel offsets are markedly less blurry than at even- offsets. Not sure why ...

Hmmm....what vid card and monitor do you have and at what resolution is X set at?Is you color set at 16 or 24 bit?I bet small angled lines look bad huh?