Re: Tom's Icon Project

  • From: "A L" <al_number1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:23:00 +0000

On a brighter side,I do have a few more icons but intead of uploading them I thought I'd just send a few screenshots and see what you guys think.
Most of these came from gnome and aren't my work so don't give me credit for anything but finding them. :)
The paneview.jpg contains a new icon that I'm working on.I was thinking of going with black because not everyone will be using the default gtk-stock icon set and wanted something neutral.

Well, that's the problem I think. You can't make icons for all gtk-themes available. For instance I'm using the bluecurve-theme.

I think its a bit too dark though.Any suggestions?Be honest and don't worry about hurting my feelings because you won't. :)

<< commandtoolbar.jpg >>

The 4th icon from the left isn't really recognizable (I think it's the gnome-harddisk icon?)
the 3th icon from the right, the funny guy, looks good but in contrast to the other icons it has an much larger black fuzzy outline (or drop-shadow?).

<< contextmenu.jpg >>
<< paneview.jpg >>

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Zoeken helpt je om de gekste dingen te vinden! http://search.msn.nl