Re: Rename icon (new variation)

  • From: Reboant <reboant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 23:25:01 -0500

I think you're going to like this one.It was done pixel by pixel using colors directly from various gtk-stock icons (mainly gtk_stock_add and gtk_stock_undo).Also changed from an "A" to an "E" so I didn't have to deal with the jaggies cropping up on the angle sides.
Yes everything is bunched together but that was on purpose.The only way to space them better is to make all the objects even smaller.If I do that then it looks really smeared at 16x16 and I'm sure that some folks would prefer that over the original size.
Let me know what you think.

PNG image