Re: Rename icon (new variation)

  • From: tooar <tooar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:34:23 +0200

hey,

Reboant wrote on Sat, 28.08.2004:
> Boy have I been busy.Haven't really had time to even sit at my
> computer and send these to you.Anyway, here is the revamped icon.Also
> added an "e2" icon I threw together a few weeks back while playing
> with a new photoshop plugin.
> Had to completely redo the "rename icon" from scratch because my
> girlfriend deleted the folder with all my work.Unfortunately she just
> didn't realize what it was at the time.I was able to recover some
> files but most are gone.
> Since I had to redo the icon from scratch it didn't turn out as good
> as the last one but I think it will do for now.Will work on it more
> after finishing some of the others for you.

sorry to hear that. maybe it's now time to think of a better backup
strategy. :) i can really recommend faubackup to prevent accidental
deletion of files (by keeping a 2nd hard link to each).

the new version also looks nice, but the
unsharenping/blur is still missing, isn't it? i also like the new
alternative of the e2 icon. i'll add it as 2nd alternative.

regards,

        tooar

--
Hiroschima 45, Tschernobyl 86, Windows 95