[elky] Re: pics of new elky = shop area..

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:30:50 -0800

Nah, Frank.  He was just holding the camera upside down for those pics.

Dan

From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 10:43:23 -0500
Subject: [elky] Re: pics of new elky = shop area..
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know how to tell you this but you have the Tyvec wrap upside down.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 11/9/2010 10:30:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Been a while since since I sent pics of the new project.
We got the tyvec wrap , windows, walk door all done last Sat. Since then
I've been adding more staples, taping the seams, etc.
Rafters and roof structure will -I hope- be next week. I got a phone call
from the rafter mfg. this week where we went over plans for the structure
and design.

Spent yesterday getting the walk door in the 09 shed and today I'm hoping to
get the sliding track board in place and the flashing bent and in place.
Pics later..

Cold weather is on the cusp.

Jim